Disclaimer: This is the English avatar (not exactly a translation, though close) of a Spanish-language blog. I am not a native English speaker, so I would ask readers to bear kindly with this attempt (possibly too bold) and the mistakes it will entail and to accept the apologies for them I offer in advance here.




miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2009

Progress


After quite a while, I've returned to working on the future qajaq. I am tackling the stem pieces so, with the aid of the forms I can do a mock installation of the keelson and, from there, estimate rib lengths.

As usual, it's proved exciting, with moments of doubt, moments when you are certain that you have messed up things big time and the moments of immense relief when you realize you either actually had it right, or it wasn't so bad, after all.

In any case, there's some advance.

No hay comentarios: